New York - March 23-24, 2019
STORY EXPO 2019 – New York & Los Angeles The world’s biggest conference of writers and storytellers from all mediums â screenwriters, TV writers, novelists, filmmakers, gamers, journalists, graphic novelists, actors, business people, comic book writers and more – returns to New York City – March 23-24, 2019 and Los Angeles – September 27-29, 2019! Featuring world-renowned speakers, almost a hundred classes and exhibitors, Story Expo covers all aspects of story and writing – from craft to business to pitching to career.
Learn how and where your story is best told to achieve its greatest success both financially and creatively. Take control of your stories by learning the craft, learning which medium your stories are best told, understanding the business of storytelling, identifying and using the tools and resources available to you, understanding how to package and pitch your ideas and scripts, and using social media and other techniques to start and maintain a successful writing career. Also be able to pitch your scripts and stories to top production companies, agents and managers in our Story Expo Pitching Room . Plus network with your peers from around the world during a fun, over-the-top weekend. Story Expo is like Comic-Con…but for writers.
STORY EXPO 2019:
New Story Story Expo: March 23-24, 2019 (Venue: Midtown Manhattan)
Los Angeles Story Expo: Sept. 27-29, 2019Â (Venue: Pasadena Convention Center)
Early Bird Price: $129 (Save $220)Â
Sign up for our eNews to get the latest news and updates about Story Expo
- Your Story Is Important. Stories are written to move people, to change people's lives. Learn how and where your story is best told to achieve its greatest success both creatively and financially.
- Learn from Todayâs Top Teachers. Only at Story Expo will you get almost 100 of today's top, A-List story experts all together in one weekend, many teaching classes not available anywhere else.
- Be Inspired. Stories inspire us. They move us. They make us feel. The great French filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard said, "Sometimes reality is too complex. Stories give it form.â We all need that push, that inspiration, that allows us to create amazing new story worlds. Be around fellow writers from around the world who you will find inspiration in, and who will find inspiration in you.
- Sell Your Script! Unlike most pitching events, the executives hearing pitches in the Story Expo Pitching Room are the real deal - development execs, VPs, managers and more. We have gone to great lengths to bring you the cream of the crop (20th Century Fox, CAA, Sony Crackle, eOne, Participant Media and more) to pitch face-to-face to.
- It's Story Expo! For the last 5 years, Story Expo has grown each year to become the preeminent conference in the world for story writers in film, TV, publishing, online and more. Each year we strive to produce a bigger and better program, which is why people return year after year.
- Value. Unlike most professional conferences and expos charging $500+, Story Expo offers over 80 sessions and almost 100 speakers for only $299, which includes all speakers, classes, Q&As, movie screenings and keynotes.